The latest information we have is that we can restart lessons on July 6th.
Those of you that have been with me a while will be used to the way I do things. I prefer a relaxed and fun experience, and will try to keep it that way. Unfortunately, at least for a while, some things will have to change. Below is the way we will expect to resume;
- I will arrive 10 minutes before your lesson to allow me to time to properly deep clean the car inside using antibac products
- Minimum lesson time is 90 minutes (£38) – I will be limiting to 3 lessons per day for the near future
- Windows will be open during lessons, the in car heating and cooling system will be turned off
- Gloves should not be worn
- I don’t really want to use masks, but im taking advice on this and will decide closer to the time
- I will be relaxing the cancellation policy so if you, anyone you live with or have been in contact with are showing symptoms, please cancel the lesson without charge. You will then need to take a 14 day break from lessons.
- I will be accepting card payments and bank transfer only. NO CASH!
- I’ll ask you to use my hand sanitiser before and after your lesson, also if we come into contact during the lesson
- Priority at restart for those with booked tests pending
Keep an eye on this page as it will be updated if anything changes.
Can’t wait to see you back on the road!